Monday 24 April 2017

PRACTICE DRAWINGS

During this semester, I chose to do some of my own personal drawings for some practice. There are still some area of drawing that I am struggling with so this will help me a lot. Some of my results are better than others. I feel that my timed drawings are improving much more due to me not worrying so much about getting all the detail in but rather the base outline of the models. Facial features are what I struggle with the most and although I try and use Peyton's style to draw them here, I can't seem to adapt to it. I may need to try and find my own style of drawing them, rather than relying on someone else's. With colour however, I really like working with and I have really improved on it. I just wanted to see how I could use it here and to also see what blended colours go best with each other.







No comments:

Post a Comment