Tuesday 28 March 2017

Lesson 9 - 27/03/17

This week, we made a maze book and we had to draw different parts of the Hive, as well as the people inside it. I was drawing parts of the Hive that I thought was interesting as opposed to what I thought wasn't interesting. The reason for this is that drawing something that I found uninteresting, the end result wouldn't be that good. I did a lot of small speed drawings and large scale drawings to have a variety of sizes in the book. I did one large double page spread in the center of the book, which was fairly difficult due to the angle but I was so keen to do this particular part of the Hive. I think that the end result was very good. I do think that I needed to add more wet media next time but it was hard to paint in a library during the lesson since I didn't have the water.































No comments:

Post a Comment